Friday, April 26, 2013

April showers bring May flowers

Was super excited to play with my new Jaded Blossom's stamps and dies.  As soon as I saw the Friendly Candies set I knew what I wanted to do with the rain cloud, sun and flower...
 



 
Love the 3d umbrella svg for my cutter that Pamela L made for me, she sure is fantastic!!  I could totally see this as a super cute baby/wedding shower table center piece.  If you would like the file just leave your email address below and I will send it to you :)


9 comments:

Me said...

Hi Amy,

I would love to get your umbrella svg...It's so adorable! Going to use it for a baby shower centerpiece.

Thanks,
M

Debbie said...

Amy I just love this its so darn cute and such a sweet little treat is there any way I could please get this I would love to use this for a baby shower I am helping with I would pay for it also thanks please Hugs
Debbie

knew143 said...

In dire need of the umbrella svg. I have been searching for weeks! Would greatly appreciate the file as soon as possible as my daughters baby shower is right around the corner. Thank you in advance.

knew143@yahoo.com

Sonoran Starfish Designs said...

This is adorable! I would love the file please!!!

laurenlovato1842@gmail.com

Thanks so much for sharing!

Elisete said...

elisetesoares@msn.com Obrigada por compartilhar é lindo

ce said...

So cute! Please send it to me: gack89@aol.com

Amy said...

I sent the umbrella file to all that requested it. Let me know if you have any problems!

Unknown said...

Hi i love your 3d umbrella. please send me the svg -thanks so much -craftingtillthecrackofdawn@gmail.com

Julie Stevens said...

I don't know if you are still active with your account, but if so, I'd love to have your
3D umbrella pattern. Thank you! bstevens42@comcast.net